A successful Huseman & Associates project incorporates the following guidelines:
• Establish a logical project design sequence.
• Stay abreast of the latest industry products, trends and
• Incorporate simple, innovative constructible design into
each project. Provide constructible documents that
• Monitor all assignments with independent quality assurance
and quality control.
• Be innovative and cross coordinate. Use new techniques and
new ideas, if applicable.
• Tackle challenging problems and make them work via
a fundamental knowledge of each engineering discipline.
• Incorporate creative designs into totally integrated projects.
• Tackle any problems and provide solutions.